2009年12月23日星期三

the lamp to buckles of ear Cheap Ed hardy in www.brandname-clothing.com

At the moment I am in depth in the interior déco, and for reason: I am going to move soon.

Finally, I discovered this lamp that permits (1) to illuminate (ah ah) (2) to put his/her/its buckles of ears. what is rather advantageous in what concerns me since (1) I need lights (2) my buckles of ears constantly intermix in my drawer to jewelry (notably with the pendants, we already have all had this major problem in our existence).


The photo of this lamp to the design rather temperate:

 

Besides near that gives that:

 

The three creators of the Babaakcja studio won a price indeed at the time of a contest organized by the VOX society, that will market this lamp soon under the name of Sophia Lamp. No idea of the price again, but of there to what one recovers it in the French trade, there is only a step.

没有评论:

发表评论